Stay up to date on the latest Tui news, including Toki Motors updates, by subscribing to our newsletter here.
Hey, nice work getting organised with your registration! We like your type – you make our job much easier! Cheers to that.
By completing the form above, it will save you time on the day, as we’ll have all the details we need. On the day, you’ll just need to find your park, then make your way to the Tui Shop to collect your vehicle number for judging, which you display in your windscreen.
You must complete a registration form for each show you want to attend.
You will receive an email confirmation with your registration, and we recommend that you have this handy with you on the day. The $10 entry fee per vehicle is donated to our regular beneficiary, the Mangatainoka Reserve Restoration Project.
KEY TIMINGS FOR TRUCK SHOW – 28 MARCH 2021
- Muster for convoy to leave Woodville Railway Station at 10am
- Muster for convoy to leave Pahiatua Post Office Hotel at 10.15am
- Tui HQ open to the public and spectators at 11am
- Arrive and Park at Tui Brewery 10.45am Please don’t exceed 10km/h on Tui Brewery grounds.
- Registrations close 11.30am
- Judging starts 11.30am
- People’s Choice votes must be in to either the Tui shop or the Flagon Room Bar by 2pm
- Prize giving in the garden bar 2.30pm
- Brewery Tour ($25 per person) leaves at 11.30am from the Tui Shop
KEY TIMINGS FOR TOKI MOTORS EVENTS APRIL – NOV 2021
- Gates open for registering vehicles at 9.30am
- Tui HQ open to the public and spectators at 10am
- All cars must be parked by 10.45am Please don’t exceed 10km/h on Tui Brewery grounds.
- Registrations close 11am
- Judging will take place from 11am – 12pm
- People’s Choice votes must be in to Tui shop by 12pm
- Prize giving in the garden bar 12.30pm
- Opportunity to get vehicle photos in front of the Tui Tower after prizegiving
- Brewery Tour ($25 per person) leaves at 2.30pm from the Tui Shop
- Tui HQ will shut at 4pm for July, August, September and October events
Please drive with care and follow the instructions of our parking wardens. Please note that registrations are non-refundable, unless the event needs to be cancelled due to COVID-19. Tui Brewery accept no responsibility for damage to your vehicle or other losses of personal property at this event.
By completing this form you are agreeing to receive email communication from us about this event and future Mangatainoka Motors events. You can update your email preferences from these emails by selecting the subscription options in the emails.