If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly issue a refund or exchange it for another item up to 14 days after receipt of your product.
Please ship the merchandise and your original packing slip to:
Tui H.Q. S.H.2 Mangatainoka, NZ, Ph: 06 376-0815
Please note that we will not be liable for return shipping costs but we will meet the cost of shipping any replacements if it is our packing error.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of us receiving your returned product.
You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturing error or a shipping error on our part.
Returning an Item: Here are the basic steps for returning an item:
Please be sure that you have followed the washing and care instructions inside the garment.
- Please refer to the insert in your package for return information.
- Pack the item securely in the original packaging, if possible.
- Enclose the original packing slip with the item.
- Be sure to keep a copy of the packing list for your records. If you cannot send your packing list, please include your order number, billing name, and address with the item.
- All products must be returned in good condition, in original packaging (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, and accessories to insure full credit.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
Ship the return package to:
Tui H.Q. Tui Brewery
Ph: 06 376-0815
BATTLE AT THE BREWERY – HURRICANES V BLUES 9th FEBRUARY 2019
REFUNDS & RETURNS
No refunds will be given on any tickets. Match tickets cannot be returned under any circumstance including if the event is cancelled.
If conditions are deemed too unsafe to ensure event attendees and players are protected from likely serious harm, the event will be cancelled. Public will be notified no later than 11.00am on February 9th via tuihq.co.nz, and a post will be on Tui facebook page to confirm if the event is cancelled.
There is no postponement date for this event. If the event cannot be held on Saturday 9th February, it will be cancelled.
The match can be postponed to no later than a 4pm kick- off. In the case of a postponement of greater than 20 minutes, the match will be reduced to a game of 2 40-minute halves with a 10 minute half-time break
The Event Operations Manager has ultimate authority to cancel the event.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding the above policy please contact us on email@example.com or 063760815